Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Notes around the house

As most of you know Kailie is in 1st grade and learning to read, spell and write....
I found these small posted notes around the house yesterday and had to laugh:)



Don't shut off the light



Pack me a lunch




No Diet Coke Mom:) (A case was laying underneath the note)












Cruz , I love you




I love you .. you are my best friend ( this was on my bedroom door)



I am in here (Posted on Bathroom door.. haha)






Here are a few from days before.....



I love my mom. She knows I will always love my mom.





Cruz


I love you. You are my favorite friend but, you cry alot.


Love, Kailie



Mom is Awesome:)













4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Jess!!

    Oh my goodness, these notes are HILARIOUS!!!! I am laughing so hard! I love the bathroom one "I am in here" and Cruz's "but you cry a lot." SOOO funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am so happy you joined this crazy blog world! and i was laughing out loud at these signs ... she must have really worked awhile on posting them all! to cute can't wait for ryder to start writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! She is too cute! You will love looking back at these notes. I loved reading each one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! She'll love looking at those when she's older :) Its so fun seeing whats going on over there, loving it!

    ReplyDelete